More than 12 years of experience in the communications sphere
Brandnomika co-founder Robertas Šapalas has been working in the traditional and social media communications sphere for over 12 years. Thanks to his communications strategies, a number of companies, organisations and personal brands have become more visible in the media and on social networks. Increased visibility markedly contributes to accomplishing a company or organisation’s ambitious goals, while a strong personal image and brand serve to open wide opportunities for professional growth.
Robertas Šapalas’ achievements in communications
- ISM University of Management and Economics was recognised twice as the best communicating on social media education institution in Lithuania.
- Due to purposeful communication both on traditional media and social networks, businessman Ilja Laursas was recognised as the most desirable employer in Lithuania.
- The Lithuanian national basketball team forward Edgaras Ulanovas became the first Lithuanian athlete to interact with fans through a direct broadcast on social media. Later, this type of interaction gained popularity among other athletes in our country as well.
- Telia Lietuva was recognised as the best telecommunications company in the Baltic States at making use of the social network LinkedIn.
- The alternative financing company SME Finance saw its visibility on traditional and social media increase twofold.
More than 12 years of experience in economics and communications
Aleksandras Izgorodinas is an economist whose insights and comments are widely quoted on the media. Aleksandras regularly appears among the experts most often cited in the public domain, and in 2020 he was quoted in the news a total of 751 times. In total, Aleksandras has accumulated 11 years of experience in analytical communication throughout his career. Prior to joining Brandnomika, he worked as an economist for the Lithuanian Industrialists’ Confederation - the largest business association in Lithuania. –Later, he worked at the company SME Finance, a Lithuanian fintech and alternative financing sector leader, –where he was tasked with strengthening the company’s public image, and presentations of economic insights to SME Finance clients and investors. He often participates in conferences and reads reports on various macroeconomic topics, and he regularly shares economic insights on social media channels.